Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Blah...

My head broke for no apparent reason.
All I did was just fall of a 2-story building and landed in a faceplant!
Oh, and speaking of face-plants, did you know I happened to buy a Face-plant from the hospital? It looks exactly like a real face, except the nurse said that it is not real, because it is frozen and dead. So, it's not real! She also said that was from the memorial storage for funerals, but I have no idea what "memorial" means. I had to ask her how to spell it. The weirdest thing was, right when I walked out of the building, people in blacl holding "L" shaped toys in their hands started running after me, pointing the "L" at me. Do they think that it would somehow fly at me? I was somewha frightened, but soon, the people ran up and caught up to me and gave me a Christmas present, shaped like this= o-o. They helped me put it on, and it was kind of tight. Now I am in this dark room, with a small bed and a toilet and sink attatched to each other. The people standing outside of my suite says that this is the place for special people, and really, it seems lonely.
Maybe I'm realyl important!!! I somehow managed to sneak this computer in here, and... yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment